A signed paperback copy of Thunder of the Gods by Anthony Riches.
One prize available
This prize is open to UK entrants only.
Via Twitter only
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Historical Writers’ Association whose registered office is at 13 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HJ
2. Employees of The Historical Writers’ Association or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 31st January 2015 at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The Historical Writers’ Association reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The Historical Writers’ Association is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Historical Writers’ Association.
10. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Historical Writers’ Association decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: PO Box 3408, Norwich, NR3 3WE
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.